SgCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SgCafe

SgCafe, Singapore's Online Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prince Harry tells Paris Hilton: Our midnight date is off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Max

Male Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Prince Harry tells Paris Hilton: Our midnight date is off Empty
PostSubject: Prince Harry tells Paris Hilton: Our midnight date is off   Prince Harry tells Paris Hilton: Our midnight date is off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Last updated at 10:23 AM on 08th February 2009

Prince Harry might be back on the singles market but he seems to have forgotten how to play the dating game.

I’m told the Prince, who recently split from his girlfriend of five years, Chelsy Davy, had planned to meet American socialite Paris Hilton last week.

But he cancelled at the last minute, leaving the 27-year-old heiress without a date for the night.

Prince Harry tells Paris Hilton: Our midnight date is off Article-1138677-03068491000005DC-118_224x423 Prince Harry tells Paris Hilton: Our midnight date is off Article-1138677-033F6AA6000005DC-831_224x423
Blown out: Paris Hilton (left) had her meeting with Prince Harry cancelled at the last minute

Paris, who was in town promoting her new reality TV show, had told friends she planned to meet Harry on Friday at midnight.

But she received a call from his bodyguard hours before their rendezvous to say that the Prince was not coming to London.

‘Paris had spoken directly with Harry to arrange their meeting,’ says my source.

‘She was pretty annoyed that Harry blew her out but they may well meet on her next trip to London.

'She has been in touch with Harry since they met in London last year and has even had an invite back to Clarence House.’

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1138677/Prince-Harry-tells-Paris-Hilton-Our-midnight-date-off.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1