SgCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SgCafe

SgCafe, Singapore's Online Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

S.H.E. : Marriage for Ella? It's 30 or never

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Max

Male Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-03

S.H.E. : Marriage for Ella? It's 30 or never Empty
PostSubject: S.H.E. : Marriage for Ella? It's 30 or never   S.H.E. : Marriage for Ella? It's 30 or never Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:17 pm

To marry by 30 years old was a group resolution made by the three girls Taiwanese pop girl group S.H.E. The trio, currently all single, only has two more years to accomplish their goal. The outspoken Ella blurted out in an interview recently: "If I am not married by 30 years old, I'll not marry in my lifetime!"

Her words shocked her group mates and Selina immediately reminded her not to be too quick with her words. The cheeky Ella then added, "That's my words for today; I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow!"

While Ella had thoughts of giving up, Selina is still working towards the goal. Being aware of the high risks of late birth, Selina still wishes to be married by 30 and have kids as soon as possible so she can be a healthy mum-to-be.

Hebe expressed that if it will be most perfect if all three of them can fulfill their wish. It would also be double celebration for the group since the year they turn 30 would also mark the tenth year of S.H.E.

Recently, the trio was presented a bottle of red wine and cheese, which symbolized "91.7", to wish them success as they recorded a song to celebrate the Taiwan radio station's change of name from FM91.7 to POP 91.7.

While both Selina and Ella, who would meet up with their friends over drinks once in a while to catch up, delightedly tasted the red wine, Hebe refrained from it. She explained that "someone had warned her against alcohol during these six months to avoid big tragedies like major car accidents".

Hebe, who would rather be safe than sorry, heeded the piece of advice and is now in her second month of abstinence. She also said that she may keep up with the habit after the six months period.

Recently, there were rumors that S.H.E will dissolve as Hebe releases her solo album. S.H.E expressed that their company has always taken their personal thoughts into consideration when planning their career path. Besides singing, Ella loves acting and Selina loves hosting. Hebe, on the other hand, would love to focus on music and wishes to have her own album to commemorate her career.

Source: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20090310/ten-766-marriage-ella-its-30-never-3c1b9bc.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SgCafe :: Leisure and Entertainment :: Music Zone-
Jump to: