SgCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SgCafe

SgCafe, Singapore's Online Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk - 'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk -  'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba Empty
PostSubject: Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk - 'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba   Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk -  'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk - 'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 3:58 AM on 03rd January 2009

More than 40 passengers ran riot on a Thomas Cook flight from London Gatwick to Cuba, with one trying to open the emergency exit in mid-flight.

On the return flight on December 30, the same group were again drunk and 17 were stopped from reboarding for the second leg of their trip at Cuba's Varadero airport.

Police met their flight at Gatwick and Thomas Cook is investigating events with a view to a possible complaint to police.

Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk -  'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba Article-0-04D6624F0000044D-801_468x286
Up 40 passengers run amok on the Thomas Cook flight from Gatwick to Cuba

The passengers, thought to be from Ireland, are said to have 'run amok' on the flight to Holguin in Cuba on December 16.

They are alleged to have caused more drunken mayhem at their all-inclusive hotel in the resort of Playa Pesquero.

Dozens of fellow holidaymakers complained about their behaviour on the outward flight and at the resort.

Fellow passenger Sue Brown, of Worcester Park, Surrey, said: 'On the outward flight, they were smoking, allowing children to run up and down and ignoring all instructions from the crew.'

She added: 'One of the children thumped a passenger for no reason. I was so scared that I left my seat and sat in the galley with the crew for five hours.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1104517/Airliner-hell-40-passengers--drunk--run-amok-flight-Gatwick-Cuba.html
Back to top Go down
https://sgcafe.forumotion.net
Max
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Max

Male Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk -  'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk - 'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba   Airliner hell as 40 passengers - many drunk -  'run amok' on flight from Gatwick to Cuba Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:51 pm

That will scare the hell out of me if I were inside the cabin with them.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1