SgCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SgCafe

SgCafe, Singapore's Online Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jiawei: I would like to have twins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Jiawei: I would like to have twins! Empty
PostSubject: Jiawei: I would like to have twins!   Jiawei: I would like to have twins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Jiawei: I would like to have twins! 3361

Wed, Apr 29, 2009
Diva

Table tennis' darling, Li Jiawei, has confirmed that she is two months pregnant, and will be preparing to deliver her child by the end of this year.

She told The Straits TImes yesterday that she is delighted at being "about two months pregnant".

The news of her pregnancy first broke yesterday when Lianhe Zaobao reported it.

She says of her bundle of joy: "This baby is very obedient. He or she is listening to the STTA, and wants me to give birth soon so I can be focused and prepare for the London Games.'

STTA, or the Singapore Table Tennis Association's president, Lee Bee Wah said that the timing could not have been better.

STTA and Jiawei had earlier agreed that she would have to have a child by end-2010, or wait until after the 2012 Olympics to do so.

Guests at her Beijing wedding on Sept 26 to businessman Li Chao were unaware she was already pregnant then.

The Beijing Olympics silver medallist said jokingly that she would like twins, but it is more important to have a healthy baby.

http://www.divaasia.com/article/3361
Back to top Go down
https://sgcafe.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1